Monday, July 16, 2012

Trying to Catch Up

It's been a while since I've posted on this blog.  I have been working intermittently on my husband's side of the family, posting on Fiddles & Folklore, our other blog.  I had fallen incredibly behind on writing my posts for the Sharing Memories series on this blog, so for the past several hours I've been playing catch up.  I have posted nearly three months worth of Sharing Memories, back dating them to reflect each week that I missed.  Yes, I know that's cheating!  But sometimes we do what we gotta do!  Furthermore, I have been working more the past few months than I had been, thanks to our patient census being higher at the local hospital.  It's been a while since I've been "called off" of one of my regularly scheduled shifts.  

I will try to make an effort to post more often here.  It's easy to let other tasks around the home front get in the way.  I hope everyone has a great week!  

No comments:

Post a Comment