Monday, December 19, 2011

Wedding Anniversaries: My Husband & I- Celebrating 35 Years Together


December 19, 1976

I can not believe it's been 35 years, where did the time go?  I was merely a child when I married at age seventeen.  Charles and I had to "grow up" together.  We had a lot of responsibilities for a couple so young.  By the time I was 23 years old, I was the mother of three children.  When I married, my parents thought Charles and I would be divorced within 5 years- they were proven wrong.Charles and I have been through nearly everything imaginable together- ups and downs, financial loss and financial gain, rearing our own children as well as children of other relatives, good times, bad times, laughter and tears. Sometimes I'm surprised myself that we made it. We've come a long way, along a journey filled with bumps and twists in the road, but we managed to survive together.  A toast to us!



No comments:

Post a Comment