Thursday, February 9, 2017

Forever Our Dad

I just completed a gift book for my dad, Frank Dalton Powell Sr.  It includes photographs and memories through his life.  About ten years ago, I convinced Dad to write down some of his childhood memories including the loved ones he grew up with- his parents, grandparents, siblings, so forth.  It's been my intention for several years to do this book for him, but I didn't get around to it, until the last 2 months of 2016.  

Forever Our Dad

Dad was thrilled to receive it.  Inside are photographs that capture every aspect of Dad's life- his childhood, family, years in the Navy, marriage to our Mom, his children, grandchildren and some of his favorite vacations.  You may browse the book by clicking on the title below the photo. 

No comments:

Post a Comment