Sunday, March 25, 2012

Sharing Memories 2012 (Week 13): Childhood Photos


I have a few photos of me when I was very young.  I scanned them and did the best I could with the images.  They remain somewhat blurred but they are old, just like me, heehee!


I was about a year old in this Easter photo.  This photo was taken behind a rental house on what is now Lafayette Street in Columbia.  Several of the old wood framed houses still remain.  


I was probably between one to two years of age when this photo was taken, though I'm not sure where it was taken at.  That was a cute dress though ;)


I had this photo and the one below developed from slides.  It was my 2nd birthday and Mom had dressed me in a beautiful pink dress.  


I really wanted one of those pretty roses made from icing!


My 3rd (or maybe 4th) birthday.  I believe this photo was taken at my Grandma Stogner's house.  I'm not sure who purchased the tricycle for me or why I was pouting.  There's no telling because I was spoiled rotten then!


No comments:

Post a Comment