Tuesday, June 28, 2016

I'm Back!

It's hard to believe that it's been nearly 4 YEARS since I last posted here.  WOW! Where does the time go?  Life keeps us so busy that time slips away before we realize it.  During the 4 years of my absence I've developed other interests such as photography, bird watching and creating a few books (self-published through Blurb, Inc.) of my travels and photography.  I created a blog to share my nature photography- it can be viewed at www.susanlovesnature.blogspot.com.  

This year I've had a couple of health issues that required surgical intervention (joint and back problems), therefore I've had more time off work than ordinary.  I'll soon have a lumbar laminectomy so I'll be confined to home for a few more weeks.  I decided to use some of this time to redesign this blog and update some of my family histories.  I'm going to strive to give more of my attention to family research and hopefully resolve some of the issues that have created confusion among many of my fellow family historians.  I've received several emails regarding these issues so I hope to find some answers soon.  

Thanks for all of your help and support in prior and present years- it is greatly appreciated!  


No comments:

Post a Comment